OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
CLEAN AND HEALTH PTOTOCOLS BY
Enastron View Hotel
Dear quests, we would like to inform that Enastron View Hotel is committed to providing you with a safe and welcoming environment that aligns with international expert protocols against covid-19 .
Our Hotel is located 5 minutes away from the city center providing 17 luxury rooms and spacious non crowded facilities a fact that makes the environment totally safe.
Every member of the hotel's staff is being tested for covid 19 twice a week. Our staff is trained by certified experts appropriately so as to follow and execute in detail all heath protocols in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism and all of our members are provide with all personal protective equipment.
Our hotel also collaborates with a covid-19 educated doctor if needed.
Looking forward to welcoming you again to our hotel .
Relax and Enjoy your safe and healthy stay at Enastron View Hotel
- All surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis. Emphasis is placed on frequent contact areas that include, but are not limited to, doors, handles, reception desk, public telephones, computers and accessories, desks, elevators and elevator buttons, switches, machines, public bathrooms
- AC filters and grills are being disinfected regularly
- On a basis scedule a professional partner takes water samples to ensure hygiene standards are preserved.
- Every member of the hotels staff is being tested for covid 19 twice a week. Thorough staff training on PPE use as required by local health guidelines and the Greek Government
- As we welcome you back to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols from the World Health Organisation and regulations from the Greek Government for working to defeat COVID-19.
- Staff will be present to disinfect Elevator button panels at regular intervals
- Hand sanitizers easily recognizable and available throughout the hotel.
- Room cards are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Naturally ventilating rooms for at least 24 hours between guests stay.
- Bed linen & Towels will be handled with extreme care to avoid contamination. Used beding and towels will be washed at a minimum of 70˚C.
- HACCP kitchen protocols have been further enhanced.
- Complete sanitation of all restaurant facilities equipment.
Actions we have taken
- We have appointed a coordinator to supervise the implementation of our action plan against the spread of Covid-19 as well as heads of departments (e.g. F&B, housekeeping) who will be responsible for the compliance of the health protocols
- We have trained our staff appropriately so as to follow and execute in detail Branco’s action plan in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism
- We have provided each staff member with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves etc.). Furthermore, our staff undergoes a thermal screening before starting their work at a daily basis
- We have taken measures for managing suspected Covid-19 cases effectively and in accordance to the current instructions of EODY (for instance, a doctor will act on the instructions of EODY for testing suspected cases of Covid-19
- We do have a medical kit for the occurrence of a Covid-19 incidence
- We have placed antiseptics in all public areas of our hotel .
- We have followed all the necessary hygiene measures for the reception desk and concierge department.
- We will send our guests their bills by email before their check-out and they will receive all their invoices and receipts after their check-out.
- All key cards will be disinfected before and after their use by our guests
- We have modified the duration of check-in and check-out times by 15 pm and 11 am accordingly so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation
- We have stopped the operation of the ‘business center’. The reception team will do all the paperwork for our guests.
- We do follow all the necessary hygiene measures concerning the cleaning and disinfection of the hotel’s public areas and rooms in accordance with the instructions of Greece’s public health organization – EODY
- We have reinforced the cleanliness of all public areas as well as the door handles and breakers
- We will change the sheets, pillowcases and towels of rooms only upon our guests’ request
- TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers
- All linen used by our guests will be collected and handled with care to avoid dispersal of microorganisms into the environment. The linen will be placed in special bags and then into laundries